For a large tourist attraction company, Orchard provided clear market insight into the technical and behavioural opportunities to reduce energy usage, cut business costs and make them a leaner, greener organisation.
With £50,000 annual energy savings identified from our energy audit and employee engagement exercises, combined with proactive contract advice and renewable technologies, our client is looking forward to a much lower energy bill and reduced environmental impact.
With energy costs escalating at above inflation rates and typically being one of the top three costs of a business, the Orchard team is regularly brought in to identify ways of assessing and delivering reductions in energy usage. These include solutions such as:
- Energy audits - we typically find immediately available energy savings worth thousands and substantial savings with quick paybacks
- Data collection and sub-metering - ensuring you have the insight to be able to identify and pursue long-term energy savings
- Lighting upgrades - reduce a big portion of your bill with high quality, energy-efficient lighting
- Renewable energies
- Employee engagement - getting your staff to save energy through changing their attitude to power conservation
- ISO 14001, 50001 implementation - putting in place long-term processes to improve your business' environmental and energy impact
- Many other efficient technologies including heating improvements, building management systems, demand response and more.