As a highly regulated industry with commitments to reduce environmental impact of energy use, almost every business or organisation faces obligations of some kind to report or reduce energy consumption. These energy efficient measures include:
- CRC Energy Efficiency Scheme
- ESOS (The Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme)
- Climate Change Agreements (CCA)
- Meter Operators Agreements for half hourly metered clients
- Display Energy Certificates for public buildings
- Energy Performance Certificates
- TM44 Air-conditioning assessments
- We can help you to navigate routes to cost-effective compliance, maximising the benefits to your organisation.
A highly successful fashion retailer engaged Orchard to help tackle ESOS. With a need to meet this new business regulation, they turned to Orchard to ensure that, not only would they meet the required standards, but the energy savings identified from ESOS could also be leveraged to produce significant net gains for the business.