We’re looking for Smart Metering Planners to join our team at the contact centre at our head office in Elland.
Smart Metering Planners will be responsible for scheduling appointments to install smart meters on behalf of clients whilst maximising engineer capacity by outbound calling.
They will also be responsible for resolving queries from clients and liaising with the scheduling team to ensure an excellent service is provided.
Smart meters are becoming more prevalent in response to a government legislation which aims to fit 53 million digital gas and electricity meters in 30 million premises (households and businesses) by 2020 across Wales, Scotland and England.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Planning of installs by liaising with the customers to agree suitable date/time.
- Delivering outbound calling activity in line with business key performance indicators and answering inbound calls in line with business service level agreements.
- Schedule works to ensure route planning is realistic and efficient.
- Ensure customer enquiries are answered by responding or if escalating to Contact Centre Manager if unable to resolve.
- Deal with customer enquiries, ensure correct information is provided and all relevant persons are informed.
- Ensure Smart Metering compliance to internal service level agreements and targets (e.g. install numbers, planning and completions).
- Respond to emails sent to answer customer questions.
- Some flexibility will be required according to business needs.
We operate on a 2 x shift pattern:
Week 1 = Monday - Saturday 8am-4pm. Week 2 = Monday - Friday 12pm-8pm.
We offer an excellent basic salary, the opportunity to earn bonus and have a fantastic benefits package (see our Careers page for more details).
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing business. To receive the full job description or to apply please email your CV to email@example.com or call Liz Riley on 01484 818742 for more information.