We are currently recruiting for experienced New Business Executives in Andover, Romford and South Wales.
Working in the sales and new business department and reporting into the regional manager and associate director, you will be responsible for building on our existing client base, through sales and service in order to meet and exceed sales targets.
Key duties include:
· Managing data effectively in order to meet sales targets
· Managing a customer journey from point of sale through to first renewal
· Ensuring a smooth client handover to the assigned Energy Consultant
· Making pro-active outbound contact to potential customers who are in a position to transfer supplier either now or in the future
· Recognising and seeking opportunities to up/cross sell additional products and services that the business offers
· Effectively managing our CRM database with all customer contact and information, ensuring accurate records are maintained
· Keeping abreast of developments within the energy markets, providing accurate market information to clients and sharing new industry knowledge with colleagues.
Some flexibility will be required according to the needs of the business. Your usual hours of work whether in the office or out on the road will be: Monday 8.15am-5pm, Tuesday to Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team. To receive the full job description or to apply please email your CV along with a cover letter to Lisa Kingswell, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa on 0844 581 0844 for more information.